Monday, June 4, 2007

Hit and still can't run.

So after I saw my trainer on Friday, she sent me to see her husband who is a chiropractor. He did ultra sound on my knee, and it felt better - although I think I'll have to go back again because its still bothering me.

So after IMing with KM (we can call her Tri-bags) today, I decided that I would go to the pool to do some deep water running. I've never done this before...I'm usually more than happy to take a break when my body hurts! The actual opposite of our friendie SC. So on my way out of fleet feet, where I picked myself up a Aqua Jogger, I hit someones car pulling out of my parking spot. Oh yeah, here's the worst part, I was driving MC's car. I was doing him a "favor" today and took his car to get the oil changed. I wish this was the first time this happened. I've actually hit the side of the garage, the side of our house, and my neighbors car, not once but twice.

So I went to whole foods on the way home, picked up mint chocolate chip ice cream, 2 New York Strips, tomatoes & mozzarella, and mashed potatoes - and he asked if I was trying to butter him up, and I said yeah.

None the less, I aqua jogged for an hour, and when I got out of the pool, my legs felt like bricks. Has anyone done this before??? I guess it was a good work out, and my knee feels better - although still not 100%. Thoughts on my rehab??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was great to see you last night! Lookin forward to another friendie reunion!